[TV Talk Talk] “Mari & Me”, B.I∙JINHWAN+dogs=the perfect combination

The combination of iKON’s B.I and JINHWAN, those handsome guys and cute doggies was just “perfect”.
The two boasted new appeals in “Mari & Me” show, to the extent that many people even feel sorry about why they have not appeared in TV shows so far.

B.I and JINHWAN took care of pets of other people for two days, working as pet-sitter “Mari’s dad” in JTBC’s “Mari & Me” show. The two joined “Mari & Me” last week. They were given a mission to take care of Pomeranian family Leo, Laia, and Lina with another “Mari dad” Eun Ji-won.

B.I and JINHWAN in “Mari & Me” show were so different from themselves on the stage. They showed off cute appeals in “Mari & Me”, differently from their charisma shown when singing. JINHWAN who dreams to build an animal shelter someday and B.I who loves animals so much have experience of having dogs in their homes. The two with three dogs were witty, clumsy, and so friendly and innocent at the same time.

“Mari & Me” show aired on the 6 this month was like a special episode for B.I and JINHWAN. The two showed off lovely appeals. Those two “Mari dads” prepared natural food for the Pomeranian family. They boiled and chopped fresh vegetables and meat, made balls with it without putting any seasoning, and then poured salmon powder on it. B.I said, “This is good enough for people as well”, and JINHWAN came to B.I.

JINHWAN smelled the fresh doggie food and said, “It looks really delicious”. B.I first tried the food he prepared for the Pomeranian family and said it did not taste good. However, JINHWAN did not give up and tasted the doggie food, too, to say “Oh, it’s not a food for human beings”.

After spending a night with the Pomeranian family, B.I woke up in early morning by the sound of the Pomeranian family’s barking, and he went on to conduct the sound of dogs’ barking to wake up JINHWAN and Eun Ji-won. Surprisingly, the Pomeranian family barked even louder to B.I’s conducting.

B.I and JINHWAN boasted their cute and innocent appeals when they took the dogs for a walk with Eun Ji-won. Laia was diagnosed with obesity, so she needed exercise. So, the three “Mari dads” ran with the dogs. KIM JINHWAN ran with Leo and stopped for a while to drink water. He poured water in the cap of the bottle and gave it to Leo so friendly, saying “You take one sip and then I take one sip”.

At the birthday party for ferret Jin-dol, B.I lost a game and had to write his name with his hips. Then, JINHWAN was picked as the one to sing Cool’s “All for You” as a birthday gift for Jin-dol. His tender voice created perfect harmony with Seo In-guk’s voice, well-demonstrating his friendly and lovely character.

B.I and JINHWAN who are showing off their new appeals in “Mari & Me” show. As expected, the combination and harmony between the two boys and dogs was perfect. Fans are paying keen attention to what kind of new appeals the two will display with Dalmatian and crossbred dogs in the next week’s episode.

Source: OSEN
Via YGLIFE
[TV Talk Talk] “Mari & Me”, B.I∙JINHWAN+dogs=the perfect combination [TV Talk Talk] “Mari & Me”, B.I∙JINHWAN+dogs=the perfect combination Reviewed by YG on January 07, 2016 Rating: 5

Buy iKON Album Now

Powered by Blogger.