B.I in “Marie & Me” show… Great wit instead of charisma

YG's iKON’s B.I gave viewers of “Marie & Me” show a big laughter, unveiling his somewhat lacking knowledge.
B.I showed his full charisma on the stage, but he displayed innocent but cute appeals in “Marie & Me” show, heralding the birth of a new TV star.

In JTBC TV’s “Marie & Me” show aired on the 20, B.I decorated a new house for black goat Ame and cleaned the goat’s stool. B.I engaged in a quiz battle about animals and common sense against Kang Ho-dong. In the quiz battle, B.I’s innocence even startled B.I himself.

B.I and Kang Ho-dong became a dumb and dumber combi right away. Kang Ho-dong began first. Kang asked a silly question if a mouse could be a pet. B.I gave a serious answer to the question. The conversation between the two continued all the way until Kang asked a question if whales are mammals. B.I proudly insisted that whales are fishes, making Kang burst into a big laughter. Kang laughed at B.I, jokingly, saying, “He is not that knowledgeable except for songwriting”. Kang lost his confidence, as B.I was so self-confident in the conversation between the two.

However, such self-confidence of B.I did not last long. To a question about Canada’s capital city, B.I answered it was Toronto and he did not answer the question about who the first president of the Republic of Korea was. Eventually, B.I desperately asked the staff of the show to cut the scene away, but all the conversation came to be actually aired. That was a kind of weak point never imagined for B.I who has always shown fancy and charismatic performances on the stage. Such unexpected character of B.I blossomed in his first reality show, making people have bigger anticipation for B.I’s future.

B.I’s weak point was revealed one after another. B.I made a funny face when eating a hot sweet potato just taken from fireplace. Then, B.I made the same mistake when recording a video message for wedding of the couple who sent their pet to Seo In-guk and KIM JINHWAN. Such innocence of B.I made him go closer to viewers in a more friendly way.

B.I looked perfectly fitting to “Marie & Me” show, showing his wit and friendly character. B.I did not stop even for a moment to best take care of black goat Ame sent to him. By the time when Ame had to go back to his original owner, Ame refused to part from B.I. The scene of B.I and Ame refusing to part from each other touched the hearts of viewers.

B.I succeeded in appealing to viewers in his first TV show. Now, fans are paying keen attention to whether B.I who swept the music scene last year by receiving the rookie award of all major music awards will be able to sweep the TV show world again by his appearance in “Marie & Me”.

Source: OSEN
Via: YGLIFE
B.I in “Marie & Me” show… Great wit instead of charisma B.I in “Marie & Me” show… Great wit instead of charisma Reviewed by YG on January 21, 2016 Rating: 5

Buy iKON Album Now

Powered by Blogger.