BOBBY says, “Wanna experience ordinary relationship and breakup [photo-shooting]

YG's boy group iKON’s BOBBY expressed calm and intense mood in photo-shooting.

In the September issue of fashion media “Elle”, BOBBY presented a polished and chic style, throwing off the casual street hip-hop look that he usually wears. His slim but firm body and sentimental eyes revealed BOBBYs new image.
See also: On Sale - iKON: KONY'S SUMMERTIME [LIMITED EDITION]

In an interview that followed the photo-shooting, BOBBY talked about the close relationship with his father shown in tvN’s show “Father & Me”, saying, “All my energy comes from family. The time when I can reveal my weakness is when I’m with my family. I become like a child in front of my mother and grandmother”.

BOBBY said he wanted to become an artist who creates works with which he can satisfy. BOBBY also expressed his special passion for music, saying, “I wanna make music that you can listen to from the time you wake up until you fall asleep”.

BOBBY also opened up his heart, saying, “It would have been good if I could go to school, worry about credits and assignments, have a relationship and break up, and enjoy Friday nights”.

BOBBY is currently working on his solo album. BOBBY’s photos are available in the September issue of “Elle” and its official website.

Via: YG-Life
BOBBY says, “Wanna experience ordinary relationship and breakup [photo-shooting] BOBBY says, “Wanna experience ordinary relationship and breakup [photo-shooting] Reviewed by YG on August 26, 2016 Rating: 5

Buy iKON Album Now

Powered by Blogger.