B.I said in “Happy Together 3”… “Never had girlfriend nor crush”

B.I confessed in “Happy Together 3” that he has never had a girlfriend in his entire life.

In KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3” aired on the 24 at 11:10pm, B.I introduced himself as “a man who has never had a girlfriend for 20 years”.


Then, B.I confessed, “I’ve been solo for my entire life. I’ve never had a girlfriend nor kissed. I’ve also never had a crush. I’m not good at talking to girls”.

To a question “Didn’t you have a girlfriend when you were a trainee?”, B.I answered “Boys and girls were separated”, drawing a keen attention.

Via YG-Life
B.I said in “Happy Together 3”… “Never had girlfriend nor crush” B.I said in “Happy Together 3”… “Never had girlfriend nor crush” Reviewed by YG on December 25, 2015 Rating: 5

Buy iKON Album Now

Powered by Blogger.